Explore Self Employment with our expert Business Advisors!
In partnership with YWCA Hamilton, PowerUp Explore addresses accessibility gaps that are often present in the services that offer women and gender diverse people “discovery” training. This program is perfect for aspiring entrepreneurs who are exploring the idea of self-employment. Participants will take part in interactive assessments and training sessions with Business Advisors to get them started on their journey to entrepreneurship.
A few things you will learn:
- What is Self-Employment and am I Ready for it?
- How to Build an MVP (Minimal Viable Product)
- Financial Considerations and Personal Budgets
Join the YWCA Halifax team as we run though the details of our PowerUp Ready and PowerUp Explore Programs. Our upcoming information sessions will take place virtually. Register for a session and come learn about our FREE programs.
- Monday, November 13 | 12 – 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 22 | 9 – 10 a.m.
- Thursday, November 30 | 3 – 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 5 | 12 – 1 p.m.
- Monday, December 11 | 6 – 7 p.m.
Can’t make it to an information session? Join our mailing list to be notified about new program opportunities and session dates!
YWCA Halifax acknowledges the support of Innovation, Science and Economic Development